No Need to Remove Rust First!
Available in gloss black, semi-gloss black, silver, gray, and clear.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is a high performance coating designed for application directly on prepped rusted or seasoned metal surfaces and will stop rust permanently.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is non-porous and seals and protects many surfaces from water, chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants and is able to be painted over rust.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is an effective anti-corrosive and rust preventive coating that offers superior chemical resistance due to its dense, cross-linked molecular composition and non-porous attributes.
The secret lies in POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating's curing process. Most paints dry through evaporation, but POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating dries faster when moisture is present. It has the opposite chemistry of ordinary paints.
Now add to that POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating incredible hardness, toughness, and flexibility and you have a coating that is practically indestructible.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is a permanent rust repair great for auto frame and chassis restoration, protecting valuable equipment against rust and corrosion.
Use POR-15 to protect expensive and valuable equipment against rust and abrasion.
POR-15 also has excellent "surface tolerance" which means it works very well on porous surfaces.
Use POR-15 Cleaner Degreaser and POR-15 Metal Prep to properly get your surface ready for the POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating. You'll be amazed at the toughness!
- Double the solid content of most paints
- Compatible with all paint systems
- Tested over 450°F / 232°C
- Exceeds 2000 hours salt spray test
- Hammer tough
- Single Component
- Dries faster in humid conditions
- Repels all fuels and oils
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis
- Automotive - chassis, doors, floors, trunk areas, suspension, engines and fuel tanks
- Industrial - heavy equipment, truck components, trailers, fuel storage, rebar, steel forms, concrete, storm gates, transformers
- Marine - decks, bilges, hulls, pipes, chain lockers, masts
- Also excellent for sealing and repairing fiberglass
- 1 quart covers 96 sq. ft. / 946mL covers 8.9m² (single coat on most metals - but we recommend applying two coats in most applications)
- For porous surfaces like wood & concrete, coverage will be about 20% less