No Need to Remove Rust First!
Available in gloss black, semi-gloss black, silver, gray, and clear.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is a high performance coating designed for application directly on prepped rusted or seasoned metal surfaces and will stop rust permanently.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is non-porous and seals and protects many surfaces from water, chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants and is able to be painted over rust.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is an effective anti-corrosive and rust preventive coating that offers superior chemical resistance due to its dense, cross-linked molecular composition and non-porous attributes.
The secret lies in POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating's curing process. Most paints dry through evaporation, but POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating dries faster when moisture is present. It has the opposite chemistry of ordinary paints.
Now add to that POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating incredible hardness, toughness, and flexibility and you have a coating that is practically indestructible.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is a permanent rust repair great for auto frame and chassis restoration, protecting valuable equipment against rust and corrosion.
Use POR-15 to protect expensive and valuable equipment against rust and abrasion.
POR-15 also has excellent "surface tolerance" which means it works very well on porous surfaces.
Use POR-15 Cleaner Degreaser and POR-15 Metal Prep to properly get your surface ready for the POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating. You'll be amazed at the toughness!
- Double the solid content of most paints
- Compatible with all paint systems
- Tested over 450°F / 232°C
- Exceeds 2000 hours salt spray test
- Hammer tough
- Single Component
- Dries faster in humid conditions
- Repels all fuels and oils
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis
- Automotive - chassis, doors, floors, trunk areas, suspension, engines and fuel tanks
- Industrial - heavy equipment, truck components, trailers, fuel storage, rebar, steel forms, concrete, storm gates, transformers
- Marine - decks, bilges, hulls, pipes, chain lockers, masts
- Also excellent for sealing and repairing fiberglass
- 1 pint covers 50 sq. ft. / 473mL covers 4.5m² (single coat on most metals - but we recommend applying two coats in most applications)
- For porous surfaces like wood & concrete, coverage will be about 20% less
POR - 15 Shipping Rates
Orders made before 12pm Monday - Friday will be dispatch same day for over night delivery. Our shipping rates are as follows:
North Island: $6.50
North Island Rural: $11.50
South Island: $8.5
South Island Rural: $13.50
Have a problem with your order?
We believe you have the right to choose between a refund, exchange or a credit note if our goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from the sample shown to you or do not do what they are supposed to do.
Please contact us to get instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us: 021446682